Wow its been a while since my last post.
I've been crafting up a storm do to the fact that myself my husband and children have all been sick. Weve been home a lot this month. Anyhow I'm on to a new adventure which is that of Polymer Clay. I absolutely love the stuff.
I wanted to make a list of the top ten things
I love about Polymer Clay:
1. When I start a project and I don't have time
to finish it...I leave it right there and come back to it later.
It's oil based so it doesn't harden or dry out until its baked.
2.It's soft and pliable
3. You can mix the colors to create new ones!
4. It only takes 15 mins to bake your goodies
5. You can paint it with non-toxic acrylic paint
6. You can make it into any type of jewelry
7.There are many tools made just for Polymer Clay
8. Lots of tutorials on Youtube for beginners
9. It comes right off your hands with a baby wipe!!!
10. No smell, and its non-Toxic!
So here's a look at my first Youtube video tutorial.
I hope to make a lot more very soon. I would love to hear from you/my fans, to see what you would like to
have me make into a tutorial. Please come visit my new Etsy shop and go "LIKE" us on Facebook!
www.facebook.com/MyaJosBakeShop?ref=hl

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments!!!